Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Crazy little beans. . .

So I had really wanted to be bananapanckes.blogspot.com, but that was taken. At first I didn't think that name was taken because I am crazy and spelled banana like this; 'bananna.' I quickly realized my mistake and scratched that idea. Finally, at 9:25 a.m. I named my blog and am super excited to have 2coffeebeans.blogspot.com.

I didn't even drink coffee until 5 years ago when I went to college. The next thing I knew I sucked the stuff down like an I.V. so I could stay up longer than humans were made to do. My love for the little beans only increased when a friend introduced me to choclate covered coffee beans. . .heavenly! As college was winding down a cute boy took me out for coffee and told me that he wanted us to start dating. It was that wonderful conversation over coffee at the 'bucks that lead to the building and deppening of my relationship with Ryan, my now husband of 6 months! Now our kitchen is in a cafe decor and we have a master coffee maker and grinder that help get us going most mornings. You just never know what will happen with crazy little coffee beans around. . .

I plan to post random thoughts, facts that are interesting (to me anyways) and probably some fun and crazy stories about things I encounter along the journey that my wonderful husband and I are on.

No comments: