Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Radiant


The publishers of Relevant Magazine , a lifestyle magazine focused on an audience of 20-somethings who are interested in God and progressive culture, are introducing a new project; Radiant Magazine. Radiant will be geared towards the same physiographic group of 20-something Jesus lovin', culturally progressive people, only with a bent towards women.

According to Radiant editor, Cara Davis, Relevant Magazine has a readership comprised of 69% males and 39% females; an anomoly in the gender-nutural magazine industry that typically has a 80% female readership and a 20% male readership. Radiant hopes to reach all of the females that Relevant has missed.

All I cay say is that I am toally pumped! Ryan and I have previously had a subscription to Relevant and we loved it! As I viewd the preview issue online (
http://radiantmag.com/sample/radiant_prototype.pdf ), I would describe Radiant as a Christian-worldview on womens career, domestic and spiritual issues. And with a subscription cost of only $10 per year (6 issues), you really can't be it! I've already signed up for my free issue. . .

1 comment:

Sher said...

Hmmm...I may have to subscribe! Sounds cool!