Monday, February 13, 2006

Didn't You know, Kayne was Moses' Homeboy



Cocky rap star Kayne West is calling for a revised edition of The Bible, because he thinks he should be a character in it.

The Jesus Walks hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last week, feels sure he'd be "a griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music
more than one time... for all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

Wow. No doubt that Sunday School cirriclums around the world are adjusting to make room for Kayne's personage being added to the Bible. Anybody have the early release Kayne felt cut-outs for the kiddos? I hear that Kayne & Jamie Foxx warned Moses about gold-diggers in the Promised Land while the Red Sea parted. . .

No comments: