Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Our New Toys



I usually don't post personal updates on my blog, but I am so excited about this that I have to share.

Last month I had mentioned to Ryan that I thought it would be fun if we had bikes to go for rides on. We enjoy walking most nice evenings/days along the river trails and in the neighborhoods around us, but riding a bike seemed like another fun way for us to get around. Well yesterday Ryan surprised me with new matching bikes for us! They're both Schwinn Bikes; mine is purple and his is blue. I love our new bikes! We took them out for a spin yesterday evening before dark and we had a blast. I cannot wait to go for a long ride during on a nice afternoon. I have the sweetest, most creative husband in the world.

2 comments:

Sher said...

You should go riding with the Hughes' sometime, or with Jacob! What a nice gift from such a nice hubby!

I have to say that I am not a bike fan. After a terrible crash on a big hill when I was 12, I havent' been fond of that mode of transportation. I picked up rollerblading soon after, and loved that!

Spoke said...

I found a nice comfy Gel filled seat cover at some massive retailer. I highy recommend one!! It would be a nice gift for RC's touche (?)