Thursday, March 02, 2006

Are the planets in your favor?


I'm taking this straight off the AP Wire folks. ..

The Associated Press BANGKOK, Thailand(AP)

Thailand's Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Sunday he will not answer reporters' questions until next year because the alignment of the planets is not in his favor.

"Right now Mercury ... is in a corner perfectly aligned with my star. Mercury is no good, so if it's not good, I am going to request not to speak. I'll just wait until next year to talk," Thaksin told reporters after returning to Bangkok from a trip to South Korea and China.

He added that Mercury moves slowly and will not steer clear of his star until next year.

Certainly more creative than “No comment.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. I'm going to use it.