Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Props to Shane, too!


A couple of weeks ago I posted about Spice International Cafe and I failed to attribute the true person who first told me about the new FW resturant. So I just wanted to mention that my ultra cool friend, Shane, and his super wonderful wife, Sylvia, were actually the first people to go to Spice (that I know), since they ate there the day after it opened in mid-February. The above pic of Shane & Sylvia...

Shane being the first person I know to actually visit Spice International Cafe is not the only reason he is a cool guy. Shane is getting ready to kick off his new business, Secure Foods, which is a business dedicated to providing retail food service clients with the most cost effective, strategic and practical methods to protect their customers, workers, and reputation from damages. So if you are in the retail food business, you should contact Shane.

Tags: , , , ,  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think SecureFoods is the wave of the future. Plus the owner is really hot.

Sher said...

Hmmmm...wonder who "anonymous" is?

Jana and I told you it was cool too! We found it on our own though. And, I don't know how long after it opened.

RC said...

Well I am greatful to both of your discoveries.