Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spring Break in Review

March 15. . . Mexican Food Day! Ryan made up Mexican Food Day to commorate the day we had our 1st un-official date at Taco's Ernestos in the barrio of Fort Worth. So to celebrate the day, we go out for Mexican food. Last year Erin & Steve were in town and they got to experience Mexican Food Day with us. This year we ate at "The Orginal," and Ryan had a HUGE bottle of Mexican vanilla he gave me from Central Market!


Curtians! We went to Lowe's and picked out a really awesome modern looking curtian rod to hang out our curtian pannels. . .then we had to hang it up. Together Ryan and I learned the importance of owning an electric drill to tackle wall studs.


I practiced my pie making skills. . . I'm getting better. . . I made this cherry pie for a pie auction at church. The $$ raised from the pie auction will go towards the college group's trip to Maryland to help a missionary family with their church plant's Easter service. I wonder how much my pie will go for????




We also framed our very large wedding picture . . . we hung it . . . didn't like it hanging up. . .so we took it down. . .it sat on the floor in the guest bedroom. . .Tonight I hung it up in the guest room to get it out of the way and to make sure I didn't break it some how. . .it needs a house mantle
. . .we'll work on that. . .you know, buy a house to accomodate for all of the awesome pictures of us. . .just kidding. . .

2 comments:

Sher said...

You're pie sold for $50.00! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You guys are way cute. I'm glad you had a great spring break with your hubby. I had a great spring break with mine. I took that week off also. :)