Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Our RandEM week/end Adventure!

Miss Emily Day left the yellow brick roads of Kansas and spent about 4 days with Ryan and I this past week/end. Emily is one of my dearest friends in the world and it was so much fun and such a comfort to get to spend time with her!

The other times that Emily has been to visit me in Fort Worth have been rushed and planned around either me moving in or out of a dorm @ TCU, me graduating from TCU, or me getting married. So it was really nice that this trip had nothing else going on, so Ryan and I were able to take her around and show her some highlights of Fort Worth. The above picture is one that we took of ourselves at Fort Worth's Main Street Arts Festival.

The picture to the left is one that Ryan very artistically snapped of us standing just out side of the Kimball Art Museum.

The frisbee pics were taken at Oakmont Park near our casa...we're clearly preparing for a mean game of frisbee as Emily is stretching and I'm getting the game face on, and below you can see our mad skills in action!

Tags:

, , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You 2 cutie heads!!! Jealous, I tell you, JEALOUS! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. Talk to you later, I'm still waiting on my e-mail!! :)

Mrs. Peddicord