Sunday, August 20, 2006

August Fun

The past couple of weeks have been filled with so much fun! I decided to post a few of my favorite pictures to highlight what has been going on with us. Mom and Dad E. came to visit us 2 weeks ago and we had a blast with them...we spent the weekend in Austin and below is a picture of the four of us with the Texas capital in the background, taken from the campus of the University of Texas at Austin. The other pictures are from my birthday weekend. I had a very fablous birthday filled with nice phone calls, cards and presents from friends and family. One picture shows me wearing the dress that Ryan bought me to wear out to my birthday dinner at Texas de Brazil on Friday. We had a blast and I very much reccomend the dining experience! You can also see a picture of the yummy ice cream cake that Ryan bought for me at Ben & Jerry's........chocolate chip cookie dough with brownie...I also reccommend eating one of those too :-) The final picture is of me and my friend, Sheri, posing with 1 of our favorite beverage, Diet Coke, and the cool book she bought me for my birthday to help me over come my readers block :-) :-) Enjoy!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Grete said...

You look so pretty, Kim! And that cake looks SO yummy... I'm glad you had a good birthday!