Monday, December 04, 2006

about that time


I have fallen behind in being a good blogger lately. Maybe my mother-in-law is the only one who has really noticed the lack in my updates, but for the rest of my plethora of readers, get excited.


Last night marked the 2nd annivisary of 1-2-3-4 day for Ryan and I ... the night we got engaged (12-03-04). We celebrated by going to eat at Charley's Crab, just off of Ocean Ave. in Palm Beach...it was a rather fun and swanky place. While we didn't have brandy and cigars with the rest of the crowd, we did enjoy a wonderful meal of shrimp, salmon and chocolate truffle cake...


Work has started in full swing for me. I really, really love my new job. I work with some of the nicest people; salt of the earth if you know what I mean. It's funny because so many people here are from New York and New Jersey. The joke is that West Palm Beach is the southern most suburb of NYC and I have found this to be true. At work I am known as the "Texas belle," which I find very, VERY funny, especially since I'm not even from Texas. Although strangly enough to these people I am a Texan. Ryan is known as a Texan here too, which is really thrilling to him. Then again, there are many people who are very confused by the fact that c28 is from California...so most people think we're from CA too...hum...Texas Californians...

This picture is on here for the sole purpose of showcasing Ryan's photography skills. Notice that I took the one above...

2 comments:

Sher said...

Awwww! Fun pics! I'm glad you updated! You guys look great! You should look at my new pics on my blog! Ryan will especially like them because I know he remembers the blue wig from Carol's b-day party!

Anonymous said...

It feels SO good to think of Ryan as a Texan!!