Monday, June 18, 2007

happy birthday love

Today is my husband's 26th birthday. I hope (and think) that it has been special for him. Sometimes it can be difficult to do something for Ryan that adequately expresses my great appreciation, respect and love for him. If you are reading this and know him, you know what I'm talking about. For some reason God has chosen to give me a husband that lives his life in such a way that it inspires me, and others, to love God more; it really is an amazing thing and I know that I am fortunate to have friends who have experienced this same thing with their spouses. So happy day Ryan, I love you :-)

3 comments:

Jeff Reed said...

awww.... glad to have you guys back in our lives.

Grete said...

So sweet! I hope your hubby had a Happy B-Day!

Anonymous said...

Very, very sweet. You do have a special husband, he is cut out of a different cookie cutter (a camel, a star of David???) and there is no one else like him. Thank you for making his birthday special, I KNOW that it was and maybe someday we can spend a birthday with him or you! We are so proud of both of you,
LUB, M