Wednesday, March 15, 2006

CD Release Party for Ms. Amy Nobles



I will be celebrating St. Patty's Day by going to my friend, Amy Nobels, CD release party. I am so excited for her release party and cannot wait to hear her sing her new songs live!

Amy leads our worship time at church and travels the world leading others in worship. Our body is very blessed to have a godly woman with her talents and passion for the truth leading us to encounter God each week.

I bought her new CD a couple of weeks ago and have really been impressed with her vocals and lyrics on this album. I am partial to two of the songs on the CD that she sang out our wedding, particularly "Lord I Praise You." You can preview this song and others by clicking here.

You can read about Amy and her music by clicking here.

No comments: