Friday, July 28, 2006

Bells

There is an old beautiful church that sits caddy-corner to the hospital I work at in downtown FW. On the days when I actually get to leave my office at 5 p.m., I get to walk out to the sounds of its enormous bell tower chiming old hymns. I have been surprised by how much I really enjoy hearing the bell tower ring songs like "Amazing Grace," "How Great Thou Art," etc. There is just something incredibly peaceful to me about hearing that tower ring consistently every afternoon.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a really cool picture. you should get ryan to frame it and put it on the wall :)

we really miss ya'll- your friendship and your accountability.

Sher said...

I love church bells! Reminds me of my time spent in England. *sigh*