Tuesday, October 31, 2006

keys


Today Jeff got keys for the store and demolition will begin tonight! Ryan had meetings this afternoon with Jeff, the mall people and some local youth leaders. We're so excited for the coming weeks as the build-out process gets underway, Emily arrives (assistant manager and one of my best friends) and the store gets kicked off.

You can see the store schedule here to get a better idea of what is going on, how to be praying etc. Mainly pray that Ryan finds staff, Emily arrives safely and that there are no hold ups in the build-out process. You can also pray that things continue to work out for us to have a booth at Way Fest 06 and that we are able to get awesome publicity for the store!

On a me note...I had a job interview today that went really well. I am excited to see how things work out. Looks like I will have a second interview with the CEO late this week or early next week :-) Yea! I am one stir-crazy stay-at-home wife... I can't imagine what I will do when I finish un-packing and setting up in the next couple of days...

1 comment:

Sher said...

Cool tools! I'll be praying for the job interview stuff. Thanks for the update on the process. I know lots of exciting things are going on with you guys. Sounds really awesome! We miss you around here, but are glad that you are out doing God's work elsewhere!