Sunday, December 17, 2006

breakers

This last week was a busy one for the Ryan and I...we both worked long hours this past week for various reasons. Speaking of work, I love my new job and am really enjoying it and all of the little adventures associated with it. A fun story from this past week was going to a Christmas Party at the legendary Breaker's Resort in Palm Beach. While we were there I saw Matt Lauer who was in town for his annual golf tournament....I did not have the boldness to approach him, but it was cool to see him in person. The hotel was really beautifully decorated for Christmas and also had fun getting to know my CEO and his wife better.
This weekend I finished up my Christmas shopping and baked some more Christmas cookies, it was relaxing and got me geared up and rested for another week :-)

No comments: