Saturday, December 09, 2006

a look at our place

I have had many requests over the past month for pictures of our place, so I thought I would start with the living/kitchen/dining areas to show. I found it to be very difficult to try to give perspective of space, so hopefully you can get a good idea of how our place is situated. You can see the front door off to the left in this first picture. The master bedroom & bath is set back down a hall way that is just around that left-hand wall. Enjoy :-)



























5 comments:

janamichelle said...

i am loving your new place. but don't you miss the bend :)

AK said...

I love it! Are you having trouble figuring out what to do with all that space? (compared to the space you had in Country Bend...)

Kimberly Ann said...

the kitchen is white... all white. it does look a little lavender in the lighting, though.

Sher said...

I like the apartment pics! Looks fun and cozy!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! It looks like your new place has a good amount of space. Grete would be jealous of your tree :). Your kitchen looks like it's the same layout as Grete's kitchen at Avery Pointe...