Wednesday, January 03, 2007

a new year

I have been thinking a lot lately about various goals in my life, and whether or not I can be a goal oriented person. Not that I don't have goals, I just kind of "do things," and feel like I've been fairly successful at things I have I tried to attain.

But I've decided to set some concrete goals for 2007.

1. Practive better health by exercising at least three times a week for 30 minutes.

2. Limit myself to two starbuck's treats a month.

3. Pay off at least 3/4 of my student loans.

4. Read the Bible in a year.

5. For Ryan and I to get plugged into a small group at church.

6. Make friends in Florida.

7. To launch a new website for the children's hospital I work for.

8. Write more encouraging notes, and actually mail them when I do write them.

9. To find new ways to show Ryan that I value him.

10. Keep our house clean 80% of the time.

11. Take a vacation to a new place.

12. Read two books (completly).

1 comment:

Sher said...

We have some of the same goals this year! How funny! Maybe you should be my accountability in acutally finishing the Bible in a year thing...I've started it several times, but never finished. I'm taking it a week at a time. So far, so good though!