Tuesday, March 13, 2007

fun in the florida sun

This weekend we enjoyed a visit from my Dad, step-Mom, Michelle, and my Step-Sister, Lauren. Ryan and I had a really great time getting to show the family around Palm Beach and it also allowed us an excuse to explore where we recently moved to even more. Below are some picures that highlight the last 3 days.

On Saturday night we enjoyed a wonderful dinner on the water at the Old Key Lime House in Lantana.
Here is Ryan and I on the pier at the Old Key Lime House.

On Sunday we headed out to Singer Island and enjoyed watching the boats at the pier.


Our tax dollars hard at work... please tell me what Homeland Security is doing at the Palm Beach dock at Singer Island? Hum...

Lauren and I sporting some of our favorite hats at a shop on the island.
My cutie husband on Palm Beach. Even Ryan enjoyed playing in the ocean (!!)

Michelle and Dad couldn't stop laughing while we ate dinner at the Belliago Resturant in downtown West Palm Beach.

I felt like I got an awesome pic of the Atlanta Braves pitcher warming up at Roger Dean Stadium for a spring training game vs. the World Champion St. Louis Cardinals.

The end :-)

2 comments:

Jeff Reed said...

may I never see Ryan without a shirt on again!

btw, love the new site design.

Sher said...

Man! I should have taken photos of Mike and Jacob's excursion to Mississippi with me! I could have posted fun pics too! but I didn't take a single picture while we were there! Oh well....This was fun! THanks for sharing!