Thursday, March 08, 2007

selling out on strangeculture

Tonight I was being a good wife and reading Ryan's latest blog post. While reading I noticed his Google ad post...

"Gay friendly autos...does your ride reflect your pride?" hum...

And I have to ask myself, and Mr. Strangeculture... is it really worth it to have these random Google ads popping up on your blog? What makes a car "gay-friendly?" How would I know if my ride was "reflecting" my pride?

Just some food for thought on a Thursday night.

2 comments:

Jeff Reed said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Just last night I was talking to my wife about putting adwords on my blog. Thank you for ending my conversation.

The funny thing is how the ad got on there, and since I love algebra...

Anne Hathaway + Jane Austen + blog = Gay Autos.

Nice formula. Did you go to the link? Share the love!

jreed

RC said...

i like jeff's thoughts.

that's it...no more anne hathaway and jane austen for me :-)

actually the one link link at the top of the page has generated over 50 dollars since my blog started...

granted, google doesn't send you a check until you reach $100...but I will certainly be waiting to get that check this year...

and because you made fun of my ads maybe i won't spend any of that money on you ;-)

maybe i'll buy my self LOTS of starbucks with it...and not share any of it.