Monday, March 05, 2007

true confessions

I went to Starbucks 18 times this past month.

Um, being that there were 20 week days in the month of February, I guess I kinda went to Starbucks nearly every day. I was clearly out of control and didn't even realize it until Ryan and I were looking at last month's credit card statement. I just felt like I needed to confess to my blog audience that I significantly exceeded my New Year's goal of 2 Starbucks treats per month.

All that said, I have really gotten to know the staff at our local 'bucks that is just a few blocks from our house. They are really wonderful folks and I enjoy talking with them when I wait for my beverage. Get my coffee, talk to Sam, Jenn or Stan in the morning crew .... read the NY Times headlines........ah, what a wonderful way to start my morning commute.

For March, I think I will really try to stick to my New Year's plan of just 2 Starbucks visits. I've already used 1 of them, so I will keep you posted on how I do. Thanks for reading my confession.

1 comment:

Sher said...

I love Starbucks, and I have been going more at night lately instead of the morning. In fact...I have only had coffee once in the mornign in the past several, several weeks. That makes me sad. I can see Starbucks from my office, and I would like some right now. Maybe my boss won't notice if I slip out the back door....