Sunday, April 08, 2007

sandy on Easter


Today Ryan and I enjoyed a quiet Easter together. After much built anticipation over the choice of song for LifeChurch's first MixTape07 sermon on Easter (okay, so maybe we were the only ones wondering which song would be the first on the "MixTape"), we were totally off on our guess as it was U2's "Window in the Skies." You can read Ryan's re-cap here.


After eating our "Easter lunch" that we made together, we hit Palm Beach and enjoyed reading, playing in the ocean and catching some sun. It was a very relaxing day, even though I lost to Ryan at the game of LIFE tonight...which, I had totally forgotten that the winner is the one with the most money when you land on the retirement space...and some how I went the whole game having no kids, which is probably b/c I was an accountant. If you think about it, LIFE is really a funny little game that really reflects the fact that it came out in the '60s.

No comments: