Wednesday, June 06, 2007

disturbed


So you might be looking at these pictures and be wondering what is going on... this looks like me, but strangely not like me at the same time. Here's the story: my darling husband asked to take my picture last night and wouldn't tell me why...30 min. later he is laughing while he worked on the computer and eventually showed me what he had been doing; testing to see which side of my face is my "best side." Isn't that nice of him... if you'll notice, the left side of my face is apparently slimmer and more defined in my cheek and jaw than my right. The top photo is 2 of my left-sides put together and the 2nd photo is 2 of my right-side put together...below is the real picture.
All day today I have been paranoid that I am un-even. I am officially un-even.




7 comments:

AK said...

That is crazy! I think you are beautiful all three ways!

Anonymous said...

That is kind of freaky. I think that we would all like to see the same thing in RC!!

Jeff Reed said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

That is grounds for divorce right there. Psychological abuse. Let me know if you need someone to testify.

Grete said...

Wow... My question is, what prompted RC to decide to do this in the first place? He's creative... in a deviant sort of way. :)

Jeff Reed said...

okay, I had a thought. If you can think more with your left side brain, would that make you thinner? Maybe that's the next diet. You should write a book.

Anonymous said...

I knew I had seen that face. It was on America's Most Wanted last week. The girl parks in handicap spots and waits for people to park there, then beats up the elderly and steals all their money. Yep I I recognized it. I wonder if I can call it in and get a reward.

RC said...

I just looked at these pictures. We need to do this again soon!