Wednesday, June 06, 2007

help found

I have found an awesome intern for my new internship program at work! I cannot express how ecstatic that I am about this! The student that came to interview today will be a perfect fit in our department and has plenty of skills to help lighten the work load, and I think he could be an excellent candidate to make a full-time employee when he graduates next May.

Our CEO is also very excited that I have started an internship program and today he asked me why I have been so diligent in setting it up, and for me it is a no-brainier. The sole reason I have my job that I do today is because I was given an outstanding internship opportunity that allowed me to gain a wealth of experience for an entire year before I graduated. Now that I am in a management position and have the freedom to develop this program, I hope to give many students that same opportunity. Yea for interns!

No comments: