Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Survivor & Spring Time



Survivor Panama: Exile Island woah, intense new title. . .
A group of our friends get together at Jon & Grete's house on Thursdays to watch Survivor. Ryan has challenged us to pick who we think will win before the premiere episode tonight. After reviewing the bios of each contestant, my picks for top 3 are: Courtney, a meditating, cultural embracing princess; Bruce, a karate master who teaches art to high schoolers; and Terry, a retired Navy officer. I think that it will be a close call between these 3 people, but I think that Courtney's feminine charms and love of everything and everyone might help her pull ahead of the men. . .http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/

Any suggestions on that?

In The Air
I know that spring time in North Texas is already here. You're wondering how I know that, and the answer is quite simply because my nose is experiencing extreme itching discomfort since I walked outside this morning. But maybe a more accurate statement would be to say that summer never really ended. . .it is unseasonably warm around DFW this year. My friend, Allison, and I even noticed blossoms on the trees the other night on a walk near where we live.

One Reason Why Spring is WONDERFUL
Spring always welcomes the new; a fresh start and new beginnings. Last spring I was getting ready for ours & friend's weddings. I am super excited because this Spring marks an anticipation of my sister-in-law's, Erin, wedding to Steve! They're getting married on July 22, just 1 day shy of our 1st Anniversary. We can't think of a better way to celebrate our marriage than knowing that God has brought the two of them together in marriage!

2 comments:

RC said...

I bet Terry's gone in the first eight episodes...

Courtney...maybe she'll stick around for awhile, but I'm holding to Bruce with the win and Courtney...I don't know...

she'll go under the radar for awhile...but come on, she's a circus person.

Sher said...

So, I checked out the Radiant website and liked what I saw. I ordered a subscription. It was only $10, so I thought, what the heck! I'll add it to my lunch reading (currently perusing issues of Time that I need to catch up on).

You and your husband are introducing me to all sorts of new and wonderful things! Yeah!