Friday, March 10, 2006

What Saved By the Bell Character Are You?

My friend, Sheri, had this on her blog and I couldn't resist finding out which character I was. I grew up watching Saved by the Bell almost every day, and between all of the re-runs, I would bet that I have seen 98% of any episode they ever made. Unfortunately for the cast, I think when 'The Bell ended, so did their career's (not much surprise, let's be honest).

The little survey is goofy, but it is fun! I've posted my results below--which made me laugh because I feel I'm more of a Jessie/Kelly/Slater mix :-)

So what Saved By the Bell Character Are you. . .


Which "Saved By The Bell" Character Are You?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you say their careers ended? I mean, AC Slater had that morning talkshow and I think he's on some animal channel on cable....

Of course the real star was Mark Paul who went on to star on a few seasons of NYPD Blue...

Then Jessi was in that movie....but anyway, Loved Saved by the bell

I was a Kelly Kapowski too!

Sher said...

I'm a Lisa Turtle. Might explain the shopping addiction.

Off to go shopping with my sister...