Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all from the E's in Florida! I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures from our lives this past week so our friends and family can see how we celebrated.

Below you can see the beautiful live wreath that the ad agency I am working with sent for Christmas...all the way from Washington state. Very nice.


Emily got a nice picture from my step-sister, Cortney, cute!


Yummy Christmas dinner! Thanks to Erin and Steve for our festive placemats!

We didn't have a white Christmas, but we had a hot, wet and humid Christmas, complete with a heavy 10 min. down-pour of rain around noon.


This photo is proof that I cannot multi-task. While wishing my family "Merry Christmas" on the phone, I managed to dump half a bag of powdered sugar on top of my head and was covered in the stuff. I talked to my Dad, step-mom, grandma and grandpa while covered in the white-powdered stuff. Gross!

Toby, my in-laws' cat, gave me naughty underware for Christmas. I was reading what they said :-)
Here is Ryan with some of his stocking stuffers.

Thanks to Dad and Michelle for sending a freezer full of goodness from Omaha Steakhouse!

3 comments:

AK said...

Did Ryan get a cowboy hat in his stocking?

Anonymous said...

I'm a little uncomfortable with the underwear.

Grete said...

(So I'm a little behind on reading your blogs, because bloglines apparently hasn't been updating me when you have new posts!)

I can't believe that (1) you put the underwear picture online and (2) the cat responded in a comment about the underwear. :)