Monday, February 19, 2007

where, oh where are my favorite restaurants?



I have recently experienced withdrawls from some of my favorite eateries that we had in Fort Worth. Among my most missed restaurant/dining experiences that I miss are at la Madeleine's and Rosa's Cafe'. In a sheer moment of distress and desperation, I wrote plea-ful e-mails to the consumer comment e-mail address that I found on their respective websites. I merely tried to demonstrate, through some basic market analysis, that their restaurants would be very successful anywhere in the greater West Palm Beach area. I will keep you posted on whether or not any developments occur...


Related Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

AK said...

Oh I hear you!! There is no good TexMex here! Anthony's coworkers took him to a place the other day that they swore was SOOO good and totally got his hopes up. He was so sad when it was nowhere near what he was hoping for!

Grete said...

While you're at it, could you make a push for a Rosa's in L.A.? We miss Taco Tuesdays...

:)

Dad said...

I was so glad to find that here in Idaho they do have my favorite FTW dining establishment. Jack in the Box.